There is a lot of confusion when it comes to pre-marking a home as "coming soon" and this is one myth we have been dying to bust!
Coming soon pre-marketing happens BEFORE a home goes active or live in our Board's MLS® System. It helps build anticipation and interest even before the sellers open the doors.
A lot of chatter in the real estate community has been that coming soon works against sites like Zillow and Trulia, when in reality we use them too! We utilize sites like Zillow because it is one of the main sources for listings once they go active. While Coming Soon Homes is the go to source for homes coming soon to market. Giving buyers the "inside" edge against other buyers.
Average agents only have 3 major steps to sell a home.
- Put it in our Board's MLS® System, and let the buyers come to them
- Add it to Zillow or Trulia
- Home is sold (eventually)
A good agent has 5 steps to sell a home.
- Do pre-inspections, staging, professional photos
- Put it in our Board's MLS® System.
- Add it to Zillow & Trulia.
- Promote via Facebook ad out on social media.
- Home sells (eventually)
The steps of a GREAT agent are those that follow in the coming soon steps to help maximize every home sale. Coming soon agents get access to a secret arsenal of a custom branded microsite to showcase your office listings, leads off the national site, plus a suite of marketing tools constantly being updated with new content. Our agents have a 9 step process enabling them to have the ultimate competitive edge against other agents. We do the work, and see the results.
- First, we upload a new coming soon listing onto their microsite, which in turn automatically is added to the national site to reach all buyers across the country.
- Second, we do pre-inspections, staging, professional photos, virtual tours, etc.
- Third, we have a top secret pre-marketing process for reaching all buyers not just the first few.
- Fourth, the home goes active in our Board's MLS® System, on the market, and makes a full grand entrance.
- Fifth we upload to sites like Zillow & Trulia.
- Sixth we host an open house and showcase it in advance on our microsite and national site.
- Seventh, we do active marketing of that listing on all digital and print media.
- Eighth, the home is sold!
- Then lastly, we have a secret step that helps bring in new listings, which we like to call, post marketing!
Our coming soon homes program is your ultimate selling proposition to put your agents first in line for listings and be the source for buyers. Want to learn more? Let's get started.